Friday, August 29, 2008

Cue the Film 17 - Cue Balls in Time

Listen Here

Grab your blue telephone box, and strap yourselves in for another exciting edition of the Cue the Film Podcast. Join us as three of our lucky Cue Bals, Chris, Emily, and Tosus travel through time and space.

This week the Cue Balls review Time Bandets, Time Cop, 12 Monkeys, Donnie Darko, and Somewhere in Time.

Our next show will be Man vs. Beast. Look for it on the 12 (And maybe a splice in the next week)

Music was provided by Jonathan Colton

Listen Here

4 comments:

Chris JC said...

Excellent work, Ems. I know that Audacity kept screwing up, so extra special well dones.

Regular and new listeners - I wish to apologise for my frankly embarrassing showing on this episode. I sound like an amnesiac amateur.

mb said...

JONANTHAN COULTON! YEA-HEAH! Love that guy.

Listening now...

Chris JC said...

Oh, yes indeed:

Naughty, naughty Disturbia

Anonymous said...

Just tuned in... Emily - two things: yes, I still listen to this show. Just cos I'm a movie buff. Secondly, I don't recall saying Donnie Darko the Director's Cut was better than the original. I may have said "if you like everything explained to you, then watch the DC" but IMO, the first is still the best. The DC completely destroyed my favourite passtime of getting drunk and arguing til the wee hours if it was all in his head, or if he was really time travelling.

Bring on the white board and pointer.